Get online access to all your accounts when you use TCB’s Digital Banking – even accounts you have with other institutions. TCB’s Digital Banking (online and mobile banking) makes it easy to bank on the go, from your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet, and stay in the know.
- Manage your money and accounts
- Monitor your transactions
- Receive instant account alerts
- Control your TCB debit card with Card Manager
- Integrate all your financial accounts in one place, even accounts with other institutions, with Financial Manager
- Monitor your credit report with Credit Manager
- Make loan payments, pay your bills and pay others
- Transfer money between TCB and non-TCB accounts
- Change password and update your contact information
- Live chat with a Community Bank representative
- Access statements (from e-Statement enrollment date) up to 7 years
- Order checks
- Place stop payments (online banking only)
- Create spending controls to keep your money safe
- View, print, or save cleared check images
- Open accounts at TCB
- Deposit checks with our mobile app
- TouchID and FaceID enabled for our mobile app
- Integrated invoicing and online payment acceptance
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Business Online Wire Transfers
- Positive Pay
- Payroll/ACH Services
- and more!
Check out our help videos and Business Features Guide, if you are looking for step-by-step instructions on how to use our new Digital Banking services.
Tutorial Videos and Business Features Guide
Online Banking Basics
*No service fee. Check with your wireless provider regarding phone charges.