Your Personal Information Is Like Money — Value It! Protect It!
In today’s world, technology offers us wonderful conveniences and the Internet touches almost all aspects of everyone’s daily life. At The Community Bank we focus on keeping you safe by sharing simple Online Security Tips to help you protect yourself online. These STOP. THINK. CONNECT.™ resources are designed to be engaging and educational. We invite you to share these tips with your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers.
- We’re All Online (video)
- Top Online Privacy Tips (video)
- Hijacked Computer: What To Do (video)
- Get Two Steps Ahead – Two Step Authentications (also known as multi-factor authentication) offer an extra security layer for your accounts making it more difficult for a hacker to access your account even if they know your password.
- Online Shopping Tips (video)
- Privacy Tips Infographic (PDF)
- On-The-Go Wi-Fi Safety Infographic: 5 Online Security Tips for Smarter Travel (PDF)