Saving money doesn't have to be hard. Link this high-interest savings account with your Reward Checking to turn your monthly cash rewards into automatic savings! It's simple: we’ll transfer the rewards — up to 0.25% APY* — to your Real Saver each month, no effort on your part.
- Links to free Reward Checking account
- Reward Checking is required to open Real Saver
- Automatic transfers of Reward Checking earnings
- 0.25% APY* on balances up to $10,000.99
- 0.25% to 0.10% APY on balances over $10,001 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met on Reward Checking
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free 24/7 Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free 24/7 Community Mobile banking
- Free Account Alerts
- Free Notary Services
- Free access to any conveniently located Community Bank ATM and Office
- Free e-Statements
- $100 minimum deposit to open
It’s easy to earn your rewards!
Qualifying for your Reward Checking rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Real Saver rate, too. To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Reward Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 10 point-of-sale debit card purchases post and settle.
- Have 1 automatic payment, direct deposit, or bill pay transaction post and settle.
- Receive and review FREE e-Statements.
And if you don't meet these qualifications, don't worry. Your account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*Interest Rate and APY
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of this date.
- When the Reward Checking account qualifications are met, the interest rate on your Real Saver account and corresponding annual percentage rate will be tiered. If your daily balance is less than $10,001.00, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 0.25% with an annual percentage yield of 0.25%. An interest rate of 0.10% will be paid on that portion of your daily balance that is $10,001.00 or greater. The annual percentage yield will range from 0.10% to 0.25% depending on the balance in the account. Fees may reduce earnings.
- When the Reward Checking account qualifications are met, the interest rate on your Reward Checking account and corresponding annual percentage rate will be tiered. If your daily balance is less than $10,001.00, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 1.98% with an annual percentage yield of 2.00%. An interest rate of 0.10% will be paid on that portion of your daily balance that is $10,001.00 or greater. The annual percentage yield will range from 0.10% to 2.00% depending on the balance in the account. Fees may reduce earnings.
- When the Reward Checking account qualifications are not met, the interest rate on your Real Saver account will be 0.05% and the annual percentage yield will be 0.05%.
- At our discretion, the interest rate and annual percentage yield on your account may change at any time.
- Interest will be compounded on a daily basis. Interest will be credited to your account on the last day of the statement cycle. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example checks).
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Reward Checking Account with a Real Saver
- The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) disclosed on the Reward Checking account assumes that the interest earned in Reward Checking compounds. However, by choosing to have a Real Saver account linked to the Reward Checking, you understand the interest earned in your Reward Checking account is automatically transferred into your Real Saver account at the end of the statement cycle and therefore does not remain in your Reward Checking account and does not compound. Additionally, you understand the interest amount earned in the Real Saver account may be less than the interest amount earned in the Reward Checking account.
- If you meet the easy monthly qualifications for Reward Checking, you'll automatically receive the Real Saver higher interest rate each monthly qualification cycle, plus the Reward Checking earned interest and reimbursements on your ATM fee surcharges will automatically transfer into your Real Saver account. You must perform the following during the monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 point-of-sale debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH), direct deposit or bill pay transaction post and settle
- Be enrolled in Online Banking with Bill Pay and receive free e-Statements. Online Banking login required once every 90 days.
- Enrollment in Online Banking with Bill Pay and in electronic statements (e-Statements) is required to meet certain qualifiers. Please contact us for details on how to enroll.
- Please note that transactions MUST post to your account and settle during the monthly qualification cycle. They may not be in a pending state to qualify. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM transactions do not qualify.
Monthly Qualification Cycle and Monthly Statement Cycle Explanation
- "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one banking day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one banking day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Your account will be automatically qualified on that one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle. What this means for you is if you did not qualify for the higher preferred rate, you might notice a slightly higher than the base rate APY earned on your account due to the one day (the last day) being calculated with the higher preferred rate.
**ATM Fee Refunds
- Refer to the Reward Checking disclosures by clicking here.
Other Account Information
- You must deposit $100.00 to open this account.
- Available to personal accounts only.
- Limit one account per Social Security Number (SSN).
- No minimum balance required.
- No monthly service charge.
- Certain restrictions may apply. See a Community Bank employee to walk you through the details and fully explain the benefits of this account.