Every aspect of our organization, from employees, to facilities, to our products and services, will set standards of excellence by remembering that our business is serving our communities. And we're committed to doing that better than anyone else.
The Community Bank offers talented people like you exceptional career opportunities in virtually every area of banking, finance, and asset management. As a team member, you'll work in a diverse and empowering environment, where you'll be challenged in exciting ways, supported with excellent training, rewarded for your efforts, and given the tools you need to succeed personally and professionally.
The Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering challenging positions with competitive salaries.
The Community Bank will be focused on growth and serving our communities, customers and shareholders. Our Company will continue to be an independent community bank offering an appropriate array of services to our consumer, small business, and commercial customers. We will be committed to customer retention through our delivery of exceptional service, continued innovation, passion and hard work.
We aim to continuously be recognized as one of the premier financial institutions within the communities we serve.
We are committed to getting the right people in the right place in our Company, providing training and opportunities for career and personal development. Our great people are our competitive advantage.
We offer plenty of benefits to make sure our employees are happy:
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Holidays and paid time off
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Education reimbursement plan
- Employee discounts on products and services
Is The Community Bank the Bank for YOU?
Let's find out!
- Do you conduct business at the highest standards of ethics and honesty?
- Do you provide a spirited and positive experience for each and every customer?
- Are you pro-active in creating and nurturing relationships to make our community stronger?
- Do you encourage and embrace the spirit of change and entrepreneurial thinking?
- Do you protect the dignity and happiness of your co-workers by participating in a positive, healthy work environment?
- Do you do what you say you will do?
If you answered YES to each of these questions, then The Community Bank is the right Bank for YOU!
|Customer Service Representatives||Part Time and Full Time||TBD|
How To Apply
To apply for an open position, download this employment application, fill it out and return it to Georgia Hatfield, Human Resources Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 113 N. Fifth Street, Zanesville, OH 43701.
If you are having difficulty downloading our employment application, please call Georgia Hatfield at 740-454-1600.