Community Pride Program
SHOW YOUR SPIRIT!
Support local school districts and non-profits with this free program that can be added to your Community Bank Checking account.
It's easy to show your Community Pride spirit - simply order your school's or non-profit's logo debit card and checks today!
To order your VISA debit card
- Click "Start Now" below and accept the Terms & Conditions to begin designing.
- Select the school or non-profit's image of your choice.
- Follow the prompts to design your Community Pride SliceOfLife Card!
Your first SliceOfLife debit card image, per account number, is FREE! Each additional card thereafter is only $9.95. This is available for personal debit cards.
To order your checks
You have 3 simple ways to order your Community Pride spirit checks today - click "Order Checks" below.
Terms & Conditions
The Community Bank’s customized check card is subject to the following terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Cardholder Agreement. Customized cards are available to members with an open Visa® check card. A customized card works like a regular Visa® check card and is accepted wherever Visa® check cards are accepted. The Community Bank reserves the right to reject any submitted picture. Further, if images are deemed unacceptable by The Community Bank and are repeatedly submitted, The Community Bank reserves the right to prohibit future use of this service. Examples of prohibited photographs include, but are not limited to:
- The name, trademark, slogan or any other identifying marks of any other financial institution, bank or credit union;
- The name, trademark, slogan or any other identifying marks of other card companies (e.g. MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Cirrus);
- Political statements of symbols;
- Advertising or promotional material (e.g. slogans, business cards);
- Branded products;
- Professional photographs, photographs including artwork, or photographs including other individuals (Unless you have written permission from the creator of the professional photograph, the creator of the artwork, or all individuals in the photograph.)
- Foreign or local celebrities, musicians, public figures or athletes;
- Phone numbers (e.g. 800 or 900 numbers), email addresses or website addresses;
- Nude or semi-nude images;
- Provocative or sexual content;
- Violence, firearms, weapons or ammunition;
- Profanity or obscenities;
- Racial, prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter;
- Photos with alcohol or tobacco;
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behavior;
- Any image in which someone else holds the copyright;
- Images that display the opinions or beliefs of religious groups;
- Images that may interfere with the security features of the card;
- Photographs considered by The Community Bank to be profane or obscene;
- Any image The Community Bank deems unacceptable to be associated with The Community Bank brand.
By creating a customized card, you give The Community Bank permission to use the photograph on the card. You also assure that The Community Bank is risk-free of any loss, damages, liability, or costs should any be incurred directly or indirectly by the use of the photograph.
You agree to indemnify and hold The Community Bank, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, partners and employees harmless from any claim for demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees that arise from your use of the service.
The first image, per account number, is free. Each customized card after the first image will cost $9.95. This fee will be deducted from your checking account. You should keep a copy of this Agreement for your records.
To agree to the Terms and Conditions as set above and create a customized card, click the ‘Accept’ button below.