The Community Bank is deeply committed to protecting our customers, employees and the communities we serve. Based on the current health emergency and guidance from State and Federal authorities, we have decided to reduce access to office lobbies beginning Saturday, March 21st to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Many of your banking needs can be met by using our drive-thru lanes, online/mobile banking platforms and ATMs. For those who require other services, these can be arranged by appointment with one of our offices. Examples of these are opening new accounts, loan applications/closings, safe deposit boxes, and wealth management services. Our offices are fully staffed and prepared to meet our customers' needs as we have done since 1902. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult and rapidly changing environment.
With our fleet of 24/7 banking services, we encourage you to manage and access your funds remotely:
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Community Mobile Banking App
- Mobile Deposit
- Text Banking
- Remote Deposit Capture
Our Customer Care Representatives are happy to assist you and want to make your Community Bank experience the best it can possibly be. Our team is available during regular business hours, Monday - Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 8am-1pm, by calling 740.454.1600 or 1.800.774.0434 or you may visit us online at TheComBank.com. To further assist you during this time, please feel free to reach out directly to your community banker to schedule an appointment.
In addition, due to the guidelines issued by State and Federal authorities regarding public gatherings:
- Free Community Shred Day that was scheduled for April 18, 2020 has been cancelled.
- Annual Shareholder's meeting that was scheduled for April 23, 2020 has been postponed. More information will be sent to our Shareholders when it is prudent to reschedule the Annual Shareholder's meeting.
- Community Appreciation Day that was scheduled for May 1, 2020 has been cancelled.