You never have to be strapped for cash again. With a VISA® Credit Card from The Community Bank, you can always buy the things you need ... when you need them. We offer both classic and gold card options with competitive interest rates, generous limits, and fraud protection.
- Low variable interest rates
- No default rate
- No annual fees
- 25-day grace period
- ScoreCard Rewards program earns you redeemable points at www.ScoreCardRewards.com
- All cards issued with security enhanced EMV Chip
- Accepted worldwide
- Quick and easy approval
- 24-hour customer service
- Classic and Gold card available
- Generous limits
- Fraud protection
- Make payments locally or online at www.ezcardinfo.com
- Browse through VISA® rewards at www.scorecardrewards.com
- Enroll in paperless statements online at www.ezcardinfo.com
To open your VISA® Credit Card, select "Apply Now" above or below to download and print the application PDF. Once you complete it, drop it off at any of our locations.
We also offer a rewards program to make the most of your purchases! Accumulate points and redeem them for top name brand items, unbelievable vacation getaways, valuable services, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. You can even search for discounts from local and online retailers, or earn points faster with special offers exclusive to your Community Bank VISA® Credit Card.
When you use your Community Bank VISA® Credit Card, a $1 purchase always equals 1 point. It's that simple! For each dollar you spend, you'll get one reward point.
Visit ScoreCardRewards.com and set up your profile in a few simple steps. Then check your point balance and browse the catalog!
EMV Chip Card Technology
Get Ready To Dip!
There's a new and better way to fight card fraud, so get ready to dip! The Community Bank's cards are being reissued with EMV chip technology to help protect your information. These EMV cards offer an enhanced security against counterfeiting or cloning. To make purchases, you "dip" your card into a slot and briefly hold it there until verified.
EMV secures the payment transaction with enhanced functionality in three areas:
- Card authentication, protecting against counterfeit cards.
- Cardholder verification, authenticating the cardholder and protecting against lost and stolen cards.
- Transaction authorization, using issuer-defined rules to authorize transactions.
Why are EMV cards more secure than traditional cards?
It is the small, metallic square you will see on new cards. That is a computer chip and it is what sets apart the new generation of cards. The magnetic stripes on traditional cards contain unchanging data. Whoever accesses that data gains the sensitive card and cardholder information necessary to make purchases. It is important to know EMV chip technology does not provide additional fraud protection for online purchases.