If you can text then you can manage your account on the go! With Text Banking from The Community Bank, you can check balances on accounts and view account history. This service does not require an app and works on all phones. It offers a quick and easy way to perform common banking functions without having to log into Online Banking with Bill Pay or our Mobile Banking App.
Get Started Today
Log in to Online Banking with Bill Pay and click on the Options tab at the top.
Under the Mobile Banking section, click Mobile Text Settings.
From this page you can elect to activate or deactivate selected accounts for access to the Text Banking service, and then read and agree to the terms and conditions to complete Mobile Text enrollment.
Text commands to 89549
- BAL = balances for all accounts
- BAL (+ account nickname) = Receive the balance of an account by nickname
- HIST = All Accounts Recent Activity
- HIST (+ account nickname) = Receive recent activity by account nickname
- Help = List of Commands
- Stop = Cancel Mobile Text Banking
Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.