Protect your financial information and go green too! With free paperless e-Statements, you reduce paper waste while reducing your risk of ID theft. Access your account statement online anytime, and easily download information into your accounting software.
- Email notification when e-statement is available
- Anytime access to your statements online
- Free with all deposit accounts
- Receive statements sooner than by mail
- Reduced risk of identity theft
- No filing hassles
- e-Statements look just like paper statements
- View, print, and download processed check and deposit images
- View statements
- Access past statements (up to 18 months)
- Download info into financial software
- Secure encryption of your private information
Save on paper! Get your monthly account statement electronically. It is EASY and it's FREE! If you are a Community Bank online banking with bill pay user, you are eligible to receive your monthly statement electronically.
Follow the easy steps below to sign up:
- Sign into your Online Banking account.
- Click on the "e-Statement" tab.
- You must click on "Sign up/changes" in order to view and select the accounts and documents that you wish to enroll for electronic delivery. Once you have made your selections, click on "Save Settings" to save the information.
- Review/update your e-mail address.
- Enter a security phrase. This phrase is what will appear in the subject line of the e-mail when you receive your monthly statement.
- Agree to the terms by checking the box next to "I agree to the listed terms."
- To complete the process, you must click on the "Enroll Now" button. An e-mail will be sent to you confirming the enrollment.
If you have any questions, please call any of our offices and we will be glad to assist you!
View our E-Statements Disclosure and Details (PDF).