- Borrow up to the cost of attendance minus other awarded aid
- No payments required while attending school and during 6-month grace period
- Minimum loan amount $1,000
Aggregated maximum loans are:
- $100,000 for undergraduate students
- $150,000 for graduate students
- Minimum monthly payment amount $50 (based on total balance at repayment)
Applying for an iHELP Student Loan is easy and takes as little as 15 minutes. For more information, please contact Derrick Gingerich at 740-826-1100.
Let us help to put a little extra cash in your pocket and keep your budget on track with our iHELP Student Loan Consolidation. It's a great way to simplify your life by reducing your student loan payments and eliminating the hassle of multiple payments each month.
The Community Bank works with the iHELP Student Loan program to provide you an attractive private student loan that can help you eliminate the hassle of multiple payments.
- Private Student Loans totaling $10,000 up to $250,000 are eligible for consolidation
- Payments begin no more than 90 days after the loan consolidation is disbursed
- 10, 15 year fixed rate or 20 years variable rate loans available;
- No prepayment penalty
- $250,000 for graduate students
Applying for an iHELP Student Loan Consolidation is easy and takes as little as 15 minutes. For more information, please contact Derrick Gingerich at 740-826-1100.