Reduce your carbon footprint while protecting your company's financial information by signing up for free, paperless e-Statements. Because there's no paper copy, there is less chance of having your statements being lost or stolen. Access current and past statements online anytime without having to dig through your files, and download information into your accounting software to make balancing the books easy!
- Email notification when e-Statement is available
- Anytime access to your statements online
- Free with all deposit accounts
- Receive statements sooner than by mail
- Reduced risk of identity theft
- No filing hassles
- e-Statements look just like paper statements
- View, print, and download processed check images
- Access up to 18 months' past statements
- Download info into financial software
- Secure encryption of your private information
How to Register
Save on paper! Get your monthly account statement electronically. It is EASY and it's FREE! If you are a Community Bank Online Banking with Bill Pay User, you are eligible to receive your monthly statement electronically. Follow the easy steps below to sign up.
Steps to sign up for e-Statements
- Sign into your Online Banking account.
- Click on the "e-Statement" tab.
- You must click on "Details" in order to view and select the accounts and documents that you wish to enroll for electronic delivery. Once you have made your selections, click on "Save Settings" to save the information.
- Review/update your e-mail address.
- Enter a security phrase. This phrase is what will appear in the subject line of the e-mail when you receive your monthly statement.
- Agree to the terms by checking the box next to "I agree to the listed terms."
- To complete the process, you must click on the "Enroll Now" button. An e-mail will be sent to you confirming the enrollment.
If you have any questions, please call any of our offices and we will be glad to assist you!