Every aspect of our organization, from employees, to facilities, to our products and services, will set standards of excellence by remembering that our business is serving our communities. And we're committed to doing that better than anyone else.
The Community Bank offers talented people like you exceptional career opportunities in virtually every area of banking, finance, and asset management. As a team member, you'll work in a diverse and empowering environment, where you'll be challenged in exciting ways, supported with excellent training, rewarded for your efforts, and given the tools you need to succeed personally and professionally.
The Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering challenging positions with competitive salaries.
We offer plenty of benefits to make sure our employees are happy:
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Holidays and paid time off
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Education reimbursement plan
- Employee discounts on products and services
Is The Community Bank the Bank for YOU?
Let's find out!
• Do you conduct business at the highest standards of ethics and honesty?
• Do you provide a spirited and positive experience for each and every customer?
• Are you pro-active in creating and nurturing relationships to make our community stronger?
• Do you encourage and embrace the spirit of change and entrepreneurial thinking?
• Do you protect the dignity and happiness of your co-workers by participating in a positive, healthy work environment?
• Do you do what you say you will do?
If you answered YES to each of these questions, then The Community Bank is the right Bank for YOU!
|Customer Service Representatives||Part Time||TBD|
How To Apply
To apply for an open position, download this employment application, fill it out and return it to Brianna Baker, AVP/Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com or at 113 N. Fifth Street, Zanesville, OH 43701.
If you are having difficulty downloading our employment application, please call Brianna Baker at
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V/SO
The EEO Law Poster describing federal equal employment opportunity laws can be viewed here.